Working with the Community since 1894

  • For all the latest information as it happens, click on the icons below to like and follow us on our social media.

Report It!

We have a 3 tier system of government here in Redbourn meaning some local issues will be the responsibility of Redbourn Parish Council whereas others are matters for St Albans District Council or Herts County Council. Please use the links will take you directly to the appropriate website pages to report faults or issues in and around Redbourn.

Issues or faults about any of the following are the responsibility of St Albans District Council and you will need to first register with My St Albans District Account.

  • Abandoned vehicles
  • Crime and antisocial behaviour
  • Environmental Services
  • Fly tipping
  • Graffiti, fly-posting or a street cleanliness issue
  • Missed bin collections
  • Planning and building control
  • Street name plates

Issues relating to highways are for the County Council and you can report them directly by clicking on the links below.

If you are looking for for help or advice with any of the following these are services provided by St Albans District Council

To report any other matters or issues which do not appear in the lists above please complete the form below.

* Required Field

Please complete this form to report a matter in our area that requires attention.

Last updated: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 16:32