Skip To Main Content

Working with the Community since 1894

Parish Store

Photo of red brick mid terrace building with black garage doors and pitch roof

Parish Store on North Common along from the Methodist Church off Lords Meadow

The Parish Store is a red brick early nineteenth century mid terrace building that has been used for various storage purposes over the years and in the mid 1800s a Wesleyan Chapel.

Due to its location on North Common it is used by the parish council as a storage facility, particularly useful for keeping items needed to for running and managing events on the Common like Fireworks, Classics etc.

Last updated: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 11:59